Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Forever young.

I hate being alone.
I never thought i did, but until recently i reliased i really cannot bear it..My mind is overly active and starts creating strange scenario's..often depressing, which brings me down.
What do you think of when your alone?
On my walk today, i spotted a paper back tree ( I love these trees!) but i took a picture of this one because for some strange reason it reminded me of a rose
i wonder how many layers paperback trees have
Reading underneath this shady tree, i came across this beautiful sentence in this book i'm reading called What is the what? by David Eggers:
"Humans are divided between trhose who can still look through the eyes of youth and those who cannot."
Even though i am growing each day and become more mature and adult, I hope i never lose the ability to enjoy simple things, just as a child would looking through new and fragile eyes and find these things utterly fascinating.

1 comment:

  1. i don't like being alone either.. if i'm left alone all day i go crazy. i need human interaction!

    such a beautiful tree :D

    ReplyDelete