Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The little things.

Goodmorning loverliess. :]
It is 1am, and i have just finished preparing questions for an interview with Climate Change Minister tommorow...
This week has been majorly busy, with uni, throwing bombs containg assingments at me :o
But holidays are next week, and i will be free to live and laugh and mingle and SLEEP!

I did, however manage to smile, by coming across this uber Cute! bag


Can it be any cuter?

I didn't think so, until i saw this :]


Lovelovelove..
Curiosity.

Well, my eyes are sunken, and i have pins and needles, i should probably sleep, so i don't look dreadful tomorrow. Oh, i cannot wait for holidays!

In the meantime, tell me some good news, to put a smile on my dial
:)

Ex oh, ex oh. Zee

3 comments:

  1. lol I love this post! It was very funny!
    Unfortunately I don't have any news for you .. But better right? I don't have good news, but I don't have bad news! haha ..

    Good holiday week that is quite and enjoy!
    Put sleep in the day!
    Have a good day sweetie.

    Ex oh, ex oh, Jamily.
    ( In that very moment, I'm listening: GLAMOUROUS, FLOSSY FLOSSY .. lol
    Well suitable for this ''Ex oh ex oh'' right?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I understand the uni nightmare. I'm waiting for the holidays myself and the time keeps on playing tricks on me, the days at school seem to be longer and longer the closer I get to friday. Hope you rest while your free time!

    sparks and sunshine
    bv

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww that is a cute bag... i need a new one an this is very motivating!... yes the office rules! its on in 9 mins!

    ReplyDelete