Monday, September 14, 2009

Language of love.

Love is kind. Love is blind, Love is a wish, its eternal bliss. Love is too magficant, words can't even begin to describe.

I am in love, with the most amazing person i will ever know.
All love story's are quirky, wondrous, funny, romantic.. and finally magical.
This is our love story..a story we will hopefully tell our children one day.

I first met him in cupid's favourite month, February.
His name was Y, and i wasn't attracted to him at first..He was too forward, too certain, and too handsome for my liking....He came up to me out of nowhere...Announced his name, with pride and confidence and then told me, i was the one, and to meet his parents. Immediately, i stepped back, my mind sending waves of panic alarming through my head. My palms beginning to sweat, Immediately i stopped him, before he could arrange wedding plans for next week.

I remember my heart fluttering wildly in my chest, as i turned around, and closed the door. On his planss and his involvement in my life..
As the months changed, and heated summer romances fell down with the autumn leaves.
So too, did MrY tumble back into my life..a bold leaf, persistent to stay and not float away, with all the leaves, sneaky autum takes his way.

A simple Hi, is all he said.
And even though my head kept saying no..deep down, my heart knew, i was hooked. ;)
A sweet friendship is what my head kept telling me all it was..But love is a sweet mystry, and slowly that friendships transformed, into splendour, and laughter, and games, and talking for hours, and understanding.. and then..just like that...i realised i was in love.
Everytime i see Y my stomach flips, my heart races, my smiles stretches to size of a crescent moon and i cant seem to stop singing...
The thing with love is..is its unexpected, it comes in the most unexpected places, in the most unexpected ways..At first you might see someone, and not be interested at all...but you may remember something about them, their confidence, arrogance, smile.. or kiss..and you might not think it means anything..but maybe cupid has other plans..maybe the timing isn't right and hes just waiting for the wind to change..
I once heard this saying that The best thing in life is to love and to be loved.
I have never ever believed this true..until the moment i fell in love.
xo :)

Love really is too amazing to put in words, a feeling so incredible i wouldn't even know where to begin for fear it wouldnt hold the same appeal and emotion of it plants in my soul.
So ill leave you with this question ...What is love to you?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, love is something that makes me confident that there aren't enough words in any language to describe everything that goes on in our souls. I'm happy you found love. It's a fairytale, the biggest spark

    sparks
    bv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah one word by my country, AMOR! AMOR = Love, oh that's so cute!

    Love,
    Jamily.

    ReplyDelete